My latest endeavors are Livin' Local, an arts hub that includes a community sourced arts & culture calendar, Local Prosperity, connecting businesses with technology to invigorate the local economy and The Left Bank, a community gathering space in North Bennington, Vermont with a yoga, music and movement studio in a historic former bank building.
1. I make and design stuff, like Tikiglasses, stickers and t-shirts.
6. DIY websites, I tutor you to be self sufficient- yeah it's not for everyone. See this form for all your technical needs. Zach Fried can help those who want a great website made for them.
7. Audio interviews for radio, community storygathering and family history.
8. Public art installations with yarn bombing and sound.
9. Play with fire: blow glass & do clay, when the feeling moves me.
10. Make the world a better place, as much as possible. spread the love.
d.i.y. business card
So, a lot of folks have asked me about my business cards. They like the handmade look, nice cardstock, etc.
The recipe is simple.
Find some nice blank business cards you like or make some from found paper, I found mine on etsy with a nice shop called Ricky and Nina.
Then, using a very fine marker, write all the information you want on your card on white paper. But don't overdo it. Your name and email are often enough. Maybe your etsy shop or website and a little logo or doodle that represents you.
Then scan it, clean it up in photoshop, create a jpeg and email it to staples to have a self inking stamp made. Depending on the size they cost $30-40.
If you have all the tools necessary, this whole process will take about 3-4 hours, plus printing time and you will have an out of the ordinary, not out of the box awesome business card!